cloud.ca – Canada’s cloud infrastructure – has many benefits for IT operations and support teams.
Canada’s cloud infrastructure
for IT operators
Stable and predictable Canadian cloud computing services that can be adjusted on-demand.
- Eliminate noisy neighbors – our gated private cloud ensures co-tenants can’t disrupt performance by over-consuming resources
- High-availability at every layer of our cloud infrastructure eliminates single points of failure
- Distributed object storage subsystems make sure your data is always replicated to a minimum of three physical nodes
- Redundant network design and services ensure you and your customers can always access your cloud
Canadian cloud infrastructure backed by a guarantee and designed to support business critical applications.
- Committed capacity with network and resource isolation from other VPCs and tenants
- Advanced performance optimizations with optional Citrix NetScaler
- Blazing fast networking with 20Gbps per server and SSL offload supporting millions of concurrent connections
- Distributed tiered SSD block storage and horizontal scaling object storage
Controlled self-serve access
- Leverage role-based access control to manage user privileges on your cloud
- Enable innovation while keeping control of access, costs and data
- Create environments per project, business unit, code versions, customer, etc.
- Provide end-users with show-back or charge-back reports and set quotas