With cloud.ca infrastructure as a service, you can use the dashboard to view the used versus remaining committed capacity of your cloud. You can generate usage reports for the entire organization or break it down by department.
Canada’s cloud infrastructure
for executives and product owners
Pay as you go
With the cloud, you only pay for what you use, when you need it.
- Utility billing with hourly rates to meet your changing needs
- Detailed usage reporting by environment and governance capabilities (role-based access control, budgets, quotas)
- No admin fee, no minimum commitment required
Private cloud security with public cloud economics
- Mitigate business risk with cloud.ca’s secure operations that meet resiliency, security and privacy requirements
- Integrates with existing remote office and data centres
- Advanced security features built-in
Scale and speed innovation
- On-demand, intuitive, self-service portal designed for team collaboration
- Dynamically scale capacity and performance
- Open-source APIs supporting DevOps automation and continuous delivery
Data sovereignty and security
Our cloud is 100% Canadian and always will be. Our servers are in Canada.
- Adheres to Canadian data privacy and governance requirements
- Owned and operated cloud infrastructure in Canada by Canadians
- Advanced network security offerings including VPN, private gateways, firewall and optional enterprise load-balancer
- High-availability everything – storage, networking and compute architecture designed for 100% availability