The experience you will get here will be unlike anywhere else. Not only will you get an eagle-eyed view of the cloud industry, you will be working with a group of dynamic and friendly people who are helpful, supportive, and happy to share their knowledge.
cloud.ca provides Canadian regional IaaS, as a safe basecamp for businesses venturing into the cloud in Canada. We provide customers with Canadian jurisdictional and operational compliance without sacrificing technological flexibility.
We are driven by our values
Our guiding principles are something that we live every day at cloud.ca. We pride ourselves on being a tight-knit group that cares about work-life balance, helping one another learn, and delivering quality work. If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you!
Collaborative and supportive
Inclusive, accountable teamwork and shared goals
Continuous improvement in projects, solutions, and careers
Responsive and transparent communication
We come together, regardless of location
Here are things our employees are excited about (even while we are all working from home!):
- Collaborative and friendly culture
- Leading edge 24/7 telehealth and lifestyle services
- Opportunities to work with and in different teams
- Ongoing learning and training, with certifications
- Participate in open source and partner communities
- Weekly (remote) happy hour
- Group online gaming sessions
- Our very own bee hive: encouraging urban biodiversity and enacting real systematic change
Some other things we are looking forward to when we return to a new normal
- Weekly happy hour (in person, socially distanced!)
- Spontaneous Nerf gun battles
- Rooftop terrasse and team barbecues
- The gym in our building
- Working from our office in old Montreal; one of the best places to enjoy great food, craft beer, artwork, and the city’s unique cultural buzz
Check out our opportunities here. We are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Developer. If you don’t see your dream job, don’t worry — it might be right around the corner. Email us: email@example.com.