cloud.ca is a Canadian regional cloud infrastructure that delivers scalable, high-performance and resilient cloud infrastructure. Our customers are businesses who rely on mission critical software, focus on automation, and who want to keep their data safe in Canada.
Developed by CloudOps, a leader in cloud building and networking, cloud.ca is a growing and dynamic company looking for professional individuals to be part of the exploding cloud computing market.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours, possibility to work from home
- Laptop and cellphone provided
- Casual dress code
- Happy hour after five every Friday
- Group insurance plan
- Employee stock option plan
- Offices located in Griffintown: close to downtown and the Lachine Canal
What our employees say about working at cloud.ca
- cloud.ca respects its commitments to employees and customers
- Teams collaborate well and trust each other
- cloud.ca understands and meets personal needs when it is possible
- Supervisors are well aware of their employees’ skills, knowledge and potential
- Participation in company decision-making and taking initiative are encouraged
- Managers encourage us to use our creativity and submit our ideas to improve work processes
If you don’t see your dream job, don’t worry — it might be right around the corner. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.