cloud.ca is a Canadian regional cloud infrastructure that delivers scalable, high-performance and resilient cloud infrastructure. Our customers are businesses who rely on mission critical software, focus on automation, and who want to keep their data safe in Canada.
Developed by CloudOps, a leader in cloud building and networking, cloud.ca is a growing and dynamic company looking for professional individuals to be part of the exploding cloud computing market.
Why choose us?
- CloudOps has been in business for 10 years and is an internationally recognized leader in cloud computing
- Flexible hours, possibility to work from home
- Laptop and cellphone provided
- Casual dress code
- Happy hour after five every Friday
- Group insurance plan
- Employee stock option plan
- Offices located in Griffintown: close to downtown and the Lachine Canal
Check out the open positions below. If you don’t see your dream job, don’t worry — it might be right around the corner. Email us: email@example.com.
cloud.ca is looking for an experienced System Engineer to support its Infrastructure as a Service. You will be part of the team responsible for supporting cloud.ca and its customers as the final escalation point. You will also participate in the prototype, design and deployment phases of new services offerings as well as resolving cloud operations challenges.
cloud.ca’s infrastructure team uses DevOps workflows and Infrastructure as Code as well as cutting edge open source and commercial technologies. We offer an exciting work environment with technical challenges and learning opportunities.