cloud.ca is a Canadian regional cloud infrastructure that delivers scalable, high-performance and resilient cloud infrastructure. Our customers are businesses who rely on mission critical software, focus on automation, and who want to keep their data safe in Canada.
Developed by CloudOps, a leader in cloud building and networking, cloud.ca is a growing and dynamic company looking for professional individuals to be part of the exploding cloud computing market.
Why choose us?
- CloudOps has been in business for 10 years and is an internationally recognized leader in cloud computing
- Flexible hours, possibility to work from home
- Laptop and cellphone provided
- Casual dress code
- Happy hour after five every Friday
- Group insurance plan
- Employee stock option plan
- Offices located in Griffintown: close to downtown and the Lachine Canal
What our employees say about working at cloud.ca
- cloud.ca respects its commitments to employees and customers
- Teams collaborate well and trust each other
- cloud.ca understands and meets personal needs when it is possible
- Supervisors are well aware of their employees’ skills, knowledge and potential
- Participation in company decision-making and taking initiative are encouraged
- Managers encourage us to use our creativity and submit our ideas to improve work processes
Check out the open positions below. If you don’t see your dream job, don’t worry — it might be right around the corner. Email us: email@example.com.
cloud.ca is looking for an experienced System Engineer to support its Infrastructure as a Service. You will be part of the team responsible for supporting cloud.ca and its customers as the final escalation point. You will also participate in the prototype, design and deployment phases of new services offerings as well as resolving cloud operations challenges.
cloud.ca’s infrastructure team uses DevOps workflows and Infrastructure as Code as well as cutting edge open source and commercial technologies. We offer an exciting work environment with technical challenges and learning opportunities.
cloud.ca looking for a Java developer, primarily focusing on the back-end. In this position you will contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of Apache CloudStack, an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) open source project.
As part of a small and focused DevOps team that follows a Kanban development process, you would be responsible for developing software solutions that enable our customers to self-manage their network, storage and compute resources on our cloud.ca platform.